Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
Propane gives off less than half the greenhouse emissions that electricity does.
Propane is a safe and environmentally friendly source of fuel that you can use in your home or business environment; it is not toxic, non-caustic and colorless. As an approved alternative fuel propane is listed in both the national energy policy act of 2005 and the clean air act of 1990, and provides a clean, safe, efficient, reliable and secure source of energy for consumers, the environment and America.
· Propane vapor and liquids are environmentally sound and friendly in their unused states (prior to combustion) if released.
· Propane vapor is not harmful if accidentally inhaled by animals, birds or people.
· Propane will not damage or harm soil if spilled on the ground.
· Propane does not damage saltwater or freshwater ecosystems, marine or underwater plant life and does not cause harm to drinking water supplies.
· Propane vapor will not cause air pollution.
· Propane is not considered a greenhouse gas.